Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Gibson Course Book

Classfellow Z.P. e-mails the following to encourage me to deport myself toward you on the principle of in loco parentis.

I am just sending you this brief e-mail to let you know that the last text we will be covering in English 101 is available at the BookStore, and that they will soon be returning their excess books to their distributors (or whoever they recieve them from). Therefore it might be prudent to put a reminder on the blog, and another at the beginning of monday's class, to let the other students know that it would be wise to purchase it before time runs out (it just would not do tohave more than half the class text-less when we reach it's study eh?) .... in this case the book was not available until late January. I believe this is just a special situation, rather than the norm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this books seems to be going all over the place. From the start of the book to about 50 pages in everything has been written is just all metaphors. I am about 50 page into this novel and I am getting nothing. any tips

SFU said...

I started reading it as well, and, usually, when we read, we see pictures and imaginary faces with imaginary voices that fits the imaginary peopple. But here, everythings blurry in my thought, literally. Help. Anybody.

Dr. Stephen Ogden said...

I'd say read through with a mind to a future state of the world & a future state of personality ....

Lots of lecture prepared to make it All Clear ;--)